Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Street Legal Dune Buggys In Ontario




Today I was briefly at DM and I bought a little.




MNY-LE-805A Material Girl - 1.95 €
Very nice color that resembles the color from the palette my favorite post. He only has no pink cast.

Alverde Geleyeliner-My Best Friend Liljana LE-49 - 1 € reduced
I thought for one euro, it is okay, even if you do not necessarily hear about the good. I thought I could sure use him also as the base. Do I have to try it but still.

Alverde Nail Cream - 3.25 €
indicative of apricot great! Maintains until now very good and can use my nails too!

essence blush -20 babydoll ~ € 2.45 Have I bought last week but already
Beautiful shade of red, even pigmeniert really good. We may just not get too much.

L'OREAL - 258 Berry Blush ~ 3.25 € reduced. the I've already bought last week
War and I think delisting due to reduced to 50%. The color is beautiful, though many are in it glitter and Schimmerpatikel.
The only thing that bothers me is the rumors! He's funny and sweet somehow reminds me a bit of melon ... But I'm not sure. So a really undenierbarer smell!

Alverde Quatro 42 Taupe Harmony € -4.45
Beautiful opaque, matte colors. Only I have not thought once again that I have sooo many brown hues, and at least one of them already have. : /
Well, although it is more practical to take the range, than any other Shadows ^ ^ This einzelnd

gabs then the new nail polish remover of P2 and a bar pads.


Dannach I was at the post office and have given a further 2 applications.
Before that we visit with the class a company and there were a few annoying situations with one from my class. But that is a different topic: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment