Sunday, February 6, 2011

Do Colour Removers Ruin Hair

grenade



hello my dear, I'm really sorry that this happened so little!
I have a stressful week behind me, who wanted me to say Friday, but that I should not come to the interview, which has been set right but luckily again. So I drive last week to Rosenheim in Bavaria. There I will probably stay until Sunday evening. May also change. I'll take our netbook, I can tell you if I find time go wireless also report n bit, had has run), at least on Twitter.

Now I'm sitting in the sun and drink my coffee. Mama en grad film brought Welcome to the Sticks, we'll look at now.
later I'll print another 2 applications and hope to throw tomorrow in the mail box and. L.
yesterday I dyed my hair again. I find that they have become darker than the last time. But still I like it yet:) Thanks ♥





This is currently my favorite song! Bruno Mars toll! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment