Friday, February 4, 2011

How To Do A Process Auditcmmi

Freitags Füller WIR /#6

Freitagsfüller


The Friday Filler can be found here !


first Hello life, WE are .

second I am looking forward to this year but only if my GG join in .

third Actually I could do Make pasta salad, mmmh .

fourth lottery win would be a good news en .

5th In the cinema I've seen nothing recently .

6th The now what happened in Egypt , I find quite terrible.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Sport, bum and TV, tomorrow I'm shopping Langenfeld, iron and play planned and Sunday I would walk breakfast and play !



first Hello world, it's the weekend .

second Walking is on but only if my mart with rabbit goes .

third Actually I could do really gammeln .

4th Lotto, I expect good news.

5th In the cinema, I have recently seen a movie but then . WE get to .

6th assembly I think is terrible.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an early end of the work with my treasure and a Erfolgsrun ICC hero , tomorrow I'm shopping A little more budget planned and WE and Sunday I would like with Gertina and Annabol the Moon Festival close and the success Liebesgoettin / god start!

0 comments:

Post a Comment