Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How Long Does Molar Move

... * sigh * ...

I am doing things that I can not comprehend. Think of hope and long for me at moments will never be. I'm not. Save images from that just make me even sadder.

Think about a man who does not remember either way to me.

It's about the guy who initially replaced in March by another branch to us in the head. Just when I am no longer here.

The guy I was initially just "solala" (as our business trip took place in September). The guy in the photos only drink orange juice and sipping his Coke. No alcohol, no Zigis. The type to have the incredibly great eyes shining. Full lips. Stubble ...

... I wanted him to admit probably not because I was then not at all attractive. I had this bad since that nasty rash and hair loss.

But the pictures he is always close to me ... He is a tad smaller than I am, what I would have but did not interfere. My Babbo is indeed more than a head shorter than my mother and it works anyway:). Actually I not to jest to mute ...

This yearning for closeness, affection, love ... that is so extraordinary, makes me almost afraid. I find it incredibly embarrassing, but I imagine as we get to know us, as he strolls along the lake with me, tenderly breathed a kiss on my neck, caressing my lips with his hands, kisses me ... I just notes. Unbelievable.

I have a few pictures of him that I watch constantly. And I've noticed: his eyes seem sometimes blue, sometimes brown. In one image, the left eye is brown and in the right eye gleams at the bottom out of blue ... He has jet-black hair. Is built normal, maybe has a little tummy approach, but what I find more attractive than skinny.

It looks nice, friendly and intelligent. Has some nice, strong forearms. Lips, like kissing made ...

Hach causes everything to me, this entry already, except ridicule. If he would feel exactly the same for me, he would have risked a maximum of the first step. On the other hand, I imagine I wonder why he changed the store, on his way to work does not change much. In addition, he has ever worked here.

Okay, maybe he has seen me on the trip with the Ladies and has drawn his own conclusions, and there is now a position open here at the headquarters, the thought that he would see me so often , and .... Oh, Zambrotta Girlie, you're dreaming again confuse things! Do not create unnecessary hopes!

He certainly has a girlfriend and no longer thinks of me. I'm the total but no matter. And yet find I radiate these lines such a strong longing ...

I also have it views with us at the station, but I am also got out, although he actually resided in the Zurich region is! Hach, Zambrotta Girlie do, do not hold. Until now it has not worked and never will. Find it from you.

But the dreams are incredibly beautiful ... I imagine even such a closeness that I can think of in no man ... This song describes my aspirations probably the best ...

Touch & Go -> Straight To Number One

I know, are you not my usual * g *. But I'm only human ... And while I hear that song, I imagine his eyes ... his lips ... When he hugs me ...* *

schmahahahaaaacht Stop it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment