Friday, February 18, 2011

Sesame Street Wallpaper

Freitags Füller #7 / WIR

Freitagsfüller



  Den Freitagsfüller findet ihr hier !


1. Es kommt mir vor wie gestern, als WIR geheiratet haben .

2. Ich würde es immer wieder tun , ich hätte nichts dagegen, im Gegenteil ich würde mich freuen.


3. Wann has actually the life meaning ... if you love and loved.

4th shows Slowly the approach of green in the trees outside my window .

5th My belly, oh the he is and remains my problem area - but the right decisions, he's the best .

6th Oh my God, is going on there on Sunday, I have panic .

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my treasure and TV , tomorrow I a nice, relaxed day planned and Sunday I would still sleep very well end up in UK !



first It seems like yesterday and tomorrow otherwise be .

second .. and should we be eternally , I would not mind.

third When actually the luck comes to an end? NEVER!

4th freedom outside my window.

5th My stomach grumbles .

6th Oh my God, 5 days without rabbit mart.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a walk and a raid , tomorrow I * sniff * marti Munich pack suitcases and eating out planned and Sunday I would like to enjoy before fireplace and PCC and later I'm waiting for marti nchen call!



0 comments:

Post a Comment