Friday, February 11, 2011

Chanel Iron Patch Chanel Patch Channel

Freitags Füller #4 /WIR

Freitagsfüller



The Friday Filler can be found here !



first Just today I would like to elsewhere.


second If I bow my laundry at home think grabs me the creeps.


third I have actually managed to I meditate every night for 3 weeks .


4th In 3 weeks vacation and I'm looking forward !


5th As First of all I will me this afternoon to make a coffee with Milschschau ..


6th It's very unfair, if you look at the political events in our country.


7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Sports TV (the latter with iron) , tomorrow I errands in Langenfeld and new Greek restaurant planned and Sunday I would look series and play with my GG !






1. Genau heute kann man das Datum vor- und rueckwaerts lesen (11022011).


2. Beim Gedanken an Montag packt mich das Grausen.


3. Ich habe es tatsächlich geschafft, auch diesen Arbeitstag fast rumzukriegen .


4. Gleich mit martinchen ins Wochenende , ich freu mich drauf !

5. Als allererstes einen Kuss, dann einen guten Kaffee .


6. Anders als anderswo aber nicht besser , wenn man das politische Geschehen in unserem Lande betrachtet.


7. Was das Wochenende angeht, heute Abend freue ich mich auf LK Hero , morgen habe ich
lecker essen gehen und mit meinem Schatz chillen geplant geplant und Sonntag möchte ich a bissl zocken, Laptops mit Videocam checken und TV mit Kamin
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment