Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pokemon Heart Gold Full English Rom



Morgen Abend gehts los.
Um 18 Uhr fahr ich los in Richtung Basel, von dort gehts dann nach Ulm und von dort aus mitm ICE nach München. Then another 50 minutes to Rosenheim.
Wish me your fingers crossed that I get the FSJ Cultural Centre!
It would be just great! Now I must
to pack my suitcase and then you may tomorrow.
Unfortunately I have to 3 clock school: / but I am picked.
On the way I have read Homo Faber by Max Frisch. Fortunately, I've read the help for this purchase.
was otherwise a really gray day today, which was reinforced by the film about capital punishment in religion yet.
Well, is now better again.
And after I again telephoned the friend of ours (for I then lived then), walk me even better.
Tonight is then Doctors also Diary, which I'm totally looking forward!

Well, I'm off back to the pack your bags!

What do you feel?

does well

0 comments:

Post a Comment