Sunday, February 20, 2011

2nd Birthday Dora Wordings

Paradepower Februar 2011





The questions on Parade Power January by: MISSI


How much time do you need in the morning in the bathroom?
estimated 30 minutes with everything (ie make-up included).


What is with you just that? Zack, a shower, blow dry out, - or three hours of intensive personal care?
The intensive personal care, I'm keeping on Sunday, as I have time and still be fresh. Early in the morning it must go fast, for that I love to sleep :-).

What products do you use often and can not, without just ? Live
Meanwhile Body Butter is very important. Applying makeup for me are the main products Rouge ('m usually too pale) and eyeliner (eye emphasis). Since I have long black eyelashes, mascara is not all that important to me. Also Foundation / Make up I do not need.

her Treat yourself sometimes relaxing things like a professional massage or a spa day?
yeah, I love the Thai massages. I've been trying every now and then to insert but it is, how much not only money but also a question of time.

How much money do you give out on average for personal care products?
No idea, I think I'm lying so good in the midfield.

Show us a picture of the things you every day / often used. [Optional]

0 comments:

Post a Comment