Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pokemon Silver Mediafire

progress ...

Would be nice to me this would be so, but I can speak because of another family member ...

... The latest ...

of Shila:)!

The last two days it felt like they had more than a few small improvements made.

Yesterday I was with Shila in Zurich to visit my ladies. I already had in mind a little bit (everything is new, so huge ,...), the tram and the many people and cars but she has mastered it better than me! On the train she was comfortable in her little bag and dozed right in. In HB Zurich itself, I still carried it in his pocket, but had the many views and Jöööhöööös! " smile.

When I let her out of the barracks meadow, she ran without problems and without the buck! We suspect it is because she is not at home, and therefore perceives no odors, which belong to us. That they are so not afraid to look not home or something. They even ran without problems on the road and zum Empfangsbereich, geschweige denn, dass sie die Damen begrüsste, als würde sie diese schon seit Ewigkeiten kennen!

Alle Damen hatten Freude und waren entzückt und echt stolz auf unsere Shila. Es kamen noch weitere Mitarbeiter, die einfach sofort verzaubert waren.

Danach ging ich weiter zu meiner Schwester, um Shila auch da mal zu präsentieren. Auch dort waren alle hell begeistert.

Meine Schwester und ich gingen noch Mittagessen und Shila schlief währenddessen schön in her handbag between the feet of my sister. She did not make a sound and was kind.

Today I also went out with her. For the first time she bucked not always on a leash! If it comes up, it was just 3 times the case, and only briefly. Then they trotted on nicely. Probably she slowly learns that she may run for a while without a leash.

you heard already great on its behalf, makes sitting and waiting for good. Of course, not always beautiful, but more often; D!

Fix and foxy they even slept in my arms next to me on the sofa. Was that sweet! She has really taken root.

A great girl!

Chicco I do not need praise, knows that he is the best cat and king of all the world * * stolzdiebrustschwell!

This deflection with the animals doing really good ... Maybe I should ask around at times but the animal shelters in the vicinity?
should

0 comments:

Post a Comment