Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tn.law License Plates On A Trailor

bülent ceylan, dsds & co

Actually, I have been following American Idol at all, because I just find it a useless thing. But this morning it was early when I came home from the output and my stomach growling ... Sun I ate my "breakfast" in front of the TV and zap around a bit.

As luck would have it, just ran American Idol. About this Pietro me laugh more than once, especially on the "Spoon game": DDD! Typically Italian, this is what I love about my countrymen. For each to have fun and you have to laugh really always was. The link for it here (play begins at minute 1):


Watch but look at the eyes of Pietro .... So typical Tschinggeliaugen; D! I may call it that, I see there is not any different ... Bin auch schon zwei oder drei Mal darauf angesprochen worden, dass man sofort sehen würde, dass es südländische Augen sind...

Ein weiteres Video gefiel mir nur aufgrund dem Blick von Marvin (als diese Blondinge meint, es würde spuken, ca. Minute 2.25)... einfach nur KÖSTLICH : D!


Heute habe ich Bülent Ceylan verfolgt. Anfangs fand ich ihn nicht so gut, aber seit letzter und dieser Woche bin ich ein weiterer Fan : )! Er makes me really laugh. In the broadcast Kaya Yanar was visiting him (my favorite comedians are Mirko Nontschew and Kaya Yanar (now comes to Bülent;))) and the two were simply amazing! Above all, the phone conversation with his parents and the performance as Hassan and Hakan were extraordinary good:)!

More like * g *!

0 comments:

Post a Comment