Saturday, March 5, 2011

Crossword: Safety In Laboratory

Music: The Low Anthem - Smart flesh

cover

I'm sometimes light and start to direct "cake compared.

The previous album " Oh my god, Charlie Darwin " sounded like:

Oh my god Charlie Darwin

The current (and third) album " Smart flesh " however sounds like this:

image The shift in direction "Folk" and "American" is obvious. Through this The Low Anthem direct comparison deals with the strong work of predecessors. "Smart flesh" has come very quietly but sometimes compelling reassuring. I found it difficult not to the music in the distance or in the relative calm to wander.

I'm not a folk fan, but at The Low Anthem which seems so authentic that it influences me to "Smart flesh" do not disturb.

is worth noting the absence of the blues-rock songs that have broken up the previous work. In general, the rock portion was greatly scaled down. Especially in the song "Boeing 737" He is celebrated again. Therefore, "Boeing 737" and the up-and most pleasing track on the album. The rest is so strong Americana / folk-influenced, that he for non-American Ears is much getting used to "Charlie Oh my god, Darwin" as. Fans of the previous work to be m. E. be convinced not automatically "smart flesh". But anyone who decides to quiet the songs that will discover the odd pearl. Folk fans can access on deaf ears.

I needed some time, but now I like the album. On "Oh My God, Charlie Darwin is but not approach.

The "Limited Edition" is enriched by three outtakes, according to the raw but therefore are also nice intimate.

The song "737":

Technorati tags: travel , , CD, Album , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment