Friday, March 4, 2011

Darmowy Polski Hosting

Freitags Füller #9 /WIR

Freitagsfüller




The Friday Filler can be found here !



first It smells Uuuuurlaub * happy *.

second The constant moan about everything and nothing - I can not stand that!

third How I did it so viele Bücher anzuhäufen, die ich noch nicht gelesen habe ?

4. Das ich in meinem Alter mal so oft die Stelle wechseln muss , hätte ich mir nicht träumen lassen.

5. Ich freu mich auf unseren Urlaub jetzt, und WIE .

6. So geht es im Leben... rauf und runter.

7. Was das Wochenende angeht, heute Abend freue ich mich auf die C ouch , morgen habe ich gammeln geplant und Sonntag möchte ich gammeln !



1. Es riecht nach Freiheit durch Urlaub .

2. Das er zu Ende geht... ich can not stand that!

third How I managed to survive so many working days?

4th He eventually does come , I would not have dreamed.

5th I'm looking forward to all I would live with my rabbit mart.

6th At sea it goes from Wednesday , up and down.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to 's bed, tomorrow I go food, play and planned couch and Sunday I want to repeat the Saturday !






0 comments:

Post a Comment