Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pomeranian Ball Haircuts

output with "obstacles"

Recently, I was, and is not always rely on "the house" to mute. I do it just to go with Shila "walkies". And this, too, I'm often reluctant.

I know it is because of my circumstances. Do you know what is worse? My financial thoughts. When you go shopping at the beginning of the month really carefree, one has the whole month of feeling kein Geld mehr für sonstige Dinge übrig zu haben... Also, mich zumindest plagen solche Sorgen : ). Klar, ich bin sparsam, aber ich kenne es nicht so. Ich habe mir oft etwas gegönnt und es hat immer gereicht. Aber ich glaube, es liegt an meiner baldigen Aussteuerung, dass ich so denke.

Aber dies wird ein anderer Eintrag. Dieser hier soll nur um mich und Mon Amour gehen.

Irgendwie hatten wir Bock auf Ausgang, nur nichts Wildes sollte es sein. Und da ich noch das Streckenabo für den ZVV bis heute gültig hatte, wollten wir diesen ausnutzen.

Nun ja... es fing schon beim Abmachen an : ). Ich hatte eine SMS von Mon Amour nicht erhalten und so wartete ich ca. 7 Minuten vor ihrem Haus. Minuten, die uns dann beim Zugerwischen fehlten ; D. Als ich ihr SMS gelesen hatte, klingelte ich bei ihr durch und sie hechtete sofort raus.

Die Ampeln meinten es nicht gut und wir steckten mitten in der "roten Welle" fest. Als wir den Bahnhof erreichten, fuhr der Zug genau ein. Wir liessen es sein, alles andere hätte nichts gebracht. Uns blieb nichts weiteres, als den späteren Zug zu nehmen.

We stopped at the station Stadelhofen and got us a small gain. There we waited for the S3, which should take us to Dietlikon.

Once there, we waited for the bus. Mon Amour gave me even the "Dübendorf first race and I looked at the display. No idea what came over me, but I have read the wrong station coarser and so we had to traipse yet another 7 minutes to the cinema. It felt incredibly tired and somehow we really feared the worst.

by nearly stood after 9 clock We at the till, the film opened with advertising at 9 clock. It was only the top positions for "King's Speech" free and we took the.

Once in the cinema, we sat down just in the first seats, but they were the No. 1 + 2 When the hall was filled more and more, I hissed over Mon Amour, to follow the crowd. Well ... arrived at 15 and 16, sat a young Päärchen there ... I asked if they would have 1 + 2, they said yes. After that, I stammered something together, so we swap the courts and would go back. So once again the courage to take together and flit (peinlich!) sat down and noticed that the right to sit better Mon Amour and after much back and forth again hush hush done and sat down:)!

could then start the movie.

It really was a great film, fortunately we have not opted for the comedy starring Adam Sandler. I like him, but Jennifer Anniston is not one of my favorites. Natalie Portman and I can not stand at all. It was really long again a Topfilm!

Then we trudged back to the station and went home. Prior to her house we had a little talk men (it is about my views in terms of men, I, relationship, getting to know, blablabla), but I will go maybe tomorrow. It concerns me already and my mind is usually their right ... But there is the other half of me, partly to caution or even stop for old knitting patterns (borderline) or what do I know what.

Uh, all too complicated. But she does her job well, she takes really good arguments ... Other hand, I is partly true, no longer: D!

It was all in all a good evening. We had the right film despite Zugverpassen visited in time * g *!

And we are to escape the carnival well, yeah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment