Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hiv And Rash Early Symptoms Images

jokes

Päärchen A middle-aged had two beautiful daughters wanted, but always a son. They decided to try one last time to get the longed-for son. The woman became pregnant and gave birth to a healthy boy.

The happy father rushed to the hospital to see his new son at last. He was very pale, for it was the ugliest child he had ever seen.

He told his wife: "Never have I am the father of this boy Behold me, what beautiful daughters! I have witnessed! Have you betrayed me secretly "

Then she says:"!. Not this time "

:):):):):): ):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):):):)

A gravedigger is working late at night. He examined the body of Mr. Schwarz, who is destined for incineration, and makes a surprising discovery.

Black has the longest sexual organ, which he has ever seen. "I'm sorry, Mr. Black, but I can not allow that such an impressive part is simply burned. It must be preserved for posterity".

ado, he cut it off and put it in his briefcase. "I have to show you something," says he arrived home to his wife, "that you will not believe!" He opens his bag and takes out there.

"Oh my God," calls his wife shocked from, "Black is dead!"

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

A man pushes his wife over the cliff. His colleague protested: "This is murder!"

said the man "?! What, murder can I fly my kite, where I will"

0 comments:

Post a Comment