Thursday, March 3, 2011

Difference Between Thong And V-string

fasnacht risk my big day

Yesterday it was so far: Zambrotta girlie has her 24th Birthday party! I had intended to enjoy the day and just wasting no thought on my money problems or other professional and personal problems. It should be MY day!

So do I mused yesterday about it not already being "so old" and yet to have achieved nothing. But I do not want to respond, even today I still want a bit of that feeling of birthday maintained.

won at 6.15 am the alarm clock of my dreams. When I stood up, congratulated me Shila, Chicco, Babbo, Muddi and my sister (my brother was already working and he and Zio been gathered in the evening). From my parents I got my long awaited cactus, looks great in my room!

Then my sister and I made ourselves ready. I took my hair together into a knot and pulled a dark Jeggins, Longtop a black, a black and white (in leopard print) patterned dress and a black jacket and a scarf. I felt completely at home.

I had calculated about 2 hours for the trip to Basel. But it was to see nothing from morning traffic, particularly around Zurich, everything went smoothly! I was totally perplexed, but happy:). Basel we had achieved very quickly, I was not that long ago ... During the trip I found myself fortunate that a big wish was fulfilled (actually two or more;)): I was Babbos Audi auslehnen, my sister came up with shopping and the sun shone! Finally, I also sometimes get a great day, Juhee! It was really fantastic Weather ...!

Fifteen minutes too soon we reached our first shopping center, St. Jakob Park. We strolled around a bit, but found nothing concrete. My sister said it: "I'm going to find anything." I cheered them on.

Then we went to the center of Basel towards Clara shopping. Luckily my sister was there, it was a nightmare to drive around: bus, trams, cyclists, pedestrians, other cars .... Help! But we managed somehow.

Basel itself like it very much! It is beautifully done and the streets are filled with positive life only Sun I like it even much better as Bern and Zurich. Friedrichshafen, however, remains in first place; D!

In Clara-shopping, we saw many new sizes for the older articles. My sister banged real, while they had expected less than half an hour early to find anything, hehe! Also, I indulged myself a little more (still listing follows, D)).

Then we walked over the bridge towards "free roads" and "marketplace". Even as a shop after another. But we were initially sometimes hungry and I wanted to Burger King (on the birthday is unhealthy fast food allowed;)). We also go into a little loose, Tally Weijl, Orsay so or. Mainly in the H & M, C & A or birds. Everything else I do not like really frustrated me and only: D! Because of that we did not pay attention to other large shopping and enjoyed our lunch. (H & M Large sizes are there in the streets, unfortunately, none)

Then we went into the C & A. There we found again a lot of clothes. My sister has found really great stuff. I also, clearly, but I had to her again and again under the nose rub, that they had initially feared, to find anything.

Strangely, I bought no shoes or accessories, but it was good for me.

To Basel Basel and small, it went into the last shopping center Stücki shopping. Even this turned out huge! But there are more 'upscale' shops, it was clear even then the H & M with large sizes and a C & A and Vögele (Shoes).

To be honest, I was happy with my chosen route. Mainly because I've never been to Basel! The St. James shopping center, we have made next time, we begin immediately to Basel itself (and the Stücki shopping center).

Must say, a successful shopping day! But still awesome, as is a branch classified under the other ... (For example, we met every 400 feet to a Chiccorée ... incredible!). The vote because the sales but still ...

the evening I met with then with Pupa for pizza (yes, was this also allowed, although I was still full from lunch;) But on a day like you make exceptions, but I remain decently today, hehe).

However, I went on his way to her miss out on an accident. A driver had hit the curb of the roundabout within. Well, I guess times to excessive speed.

The evening was beautiful, we had a lot to tell and Pupa had been really smart. She looks after her chemo from getting better. I hope it goes on up!

Tonight I am meeting with Mon Amour to the later celebration. But I'm still pappsatt of yesterday, because I eat the delicious salad (Mixed salad with chicken) for dinner. And tomorrow's going to visit from the ladies in Zurich (and lunch with my mom work).

Lots going on!

Here is my output (I know, very much, but was made, allowing time:)):

- an olive-colored short jacket
- dark blue (wide at the hip, close to ankle), light brown pants
- - Jeans
light beige long shorts (with collar at the ankle)
- long black leggings
- White Long Blouse
- black jacket
- blue and white short-sleeved blouse with a collar on the hip
- ruffled blouse in pastel shades
- shirt with collar (wild pattern)
- white cloth shoes with Schnürbändel

I'm proud of myself, my performance and the fact that today I had no desire purchase more! Only the money and the bad conscience comes very quickly once I leave the store ...

Aber ich habe im Februar ja noch Geld verdient. Zudem war mein grosser Tag... Und ja, dies sind alles Gründe für ein sorgenfreies Shoppen ohne Hintergedanken gewesen ; DDDDD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment